Privacy and cookies Policy
You might be wondering why there is no cookie consent button on this website. We do not use any advertising or tracking cookies. We do use session cookies. Session cookies are anonymous, they are required for the website to work correct, and they are deleted when you close the browser window. As such, the only button we could provide would say do you agree to store a session cookie, with no option. That is not a great user experience. Instead, we simply don't track you. We hope that this demonstrates that we treat users in the right way.
We use session cookies from Google Analytics to allow us to better understand our visitors and the activity on our site but this is in an aggregated format; and you can set your browser to reject these. This how you do it (written for Chrome but other browsers are similar)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
- Click Cookies. From here, you can select the appropriate permission
- Allow all cookies
- Block third-party cookies in Incognito
- Block third-party cookies
- Block all cookies (not recommended)
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below only. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
3. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
When you submit your personal data to our website, for example through the contact form, we store your data for only as long as it is necessary. We may contact you to discuss the services we offer, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Net Efficiency, 55 Islington Park Street, London, N1 1QB.
Delivering real world results
Come see the impact when practical strategy, design, and development meet.